August 11, 2015
Help Us Help You
Rated 4 Kids is a community effort. As parents, our kids need us. But we also need each other. If you’re interested in making the Internet a safer place for your children, and ours, read on.
First, tell us what you want and need. In building Rated 4 Kids, we’ve made a bunch of assumptions based on our personal parenting experiences. But we’re not “all that.” You have great experience too. What would you like to see in terms of topics, information, expanded capabilities for our device, etc? Take our online survey to share your thoughts.
Here are just a few ways you can lend your support to our mission to protect every child, in every family, on every device, in every country across the globe.
- Become a content screener – Help us to rate content — web pages, pictures, videos, podcasts, you name it. The more content you rate, the more parents will have peace of mind.
- Sign Up for our Beta Test – Be among the first to get your Rated 4 Kids device and begin testing the system for every online device and every person in your household.
- Become an “angel” investor – We’ve got big plans and are eager to make this global vision a reality. That’s going to take capital and a passion for positive change.
- Join our team – Looking for a job? We’re recruiting everyone from ethical hackers to customer service reps. Send us your resume.
- Subscribe to our newsletter – Be the first to know about product updates, Internet safety issues and online alerts that affect families and children.
- <—-Share this site with friends – Comment on and share blog posts! Use the buttons at left to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin us on Pinterest. The more people know about this problem — and the solution — the safer the Internet will be for children everywhere.